You ("Client" or "you" agree and acknowledge that you are entering into this Private Session Training Agreement (the "Agreement") with Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC for training your dog. By entering this Agreement, which may be acknowledged by paying the fees online for such training, you agree to the folowing terms and conditions:
For good and valuable consideration, the Parties agree as follows:
- Training Fees: Client agrees to pay Rocky Mountain Dog Training a nonrefundable fee ("Training Fee") for services, except as stated herein, to be paid online at the time this Agreement is entered into.
- All sessions must be completed within 6 weeks from the effective date which is date purchased, unless Rocky Mountain Dog Training is unable to operate for any reason, including reasons associated with COVID-19, in which case the time to complete the sessions will be extended the same time that Rocky Mountain Dog Training is unable to operate.
- You agree and acknowledge that there are no refunds or cancellations of this Agreement.
- You agree and acknowledge that if you must reschedule or cancel a lesson, it must be done by phone or email 72 hours prior to the scheduled lesson, if not prior, that lesson will be forfeited.
- You agree and acknowledge that Rocky Mountain Dog Training reserves the right to book this appointment with another qualified trainer if your trainer is not available or your trainer is not comfortable with the training location.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for payment of all monies due as stated in this Agreement, whether or not you choose to complete any or all lessons.
- Rocky Mountain Dog Training reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without refund at our discretion for the following reasons:
- You are disrespectful or violent to our staff or others associated with Rocky Mountain Training Center.
- You are disrespectful or violent to your dog or others' dogs.
- You do not follow training instructions.
- You or your dog endangers any dog, animal, or human.
- You use physical force or punishment with any animal or person.
- You use choke chains, pinch collars, any form of shock equipment or retractable leash during training; for more information on the danger of these tools, ask your trainer.
- You fail to maintain appropriate social distancing of at least 8 feet, which may be increased if deemed necessary by any staff member.
- You fail to wear a mask during any contact with Rocky Mountain Dog Training's staff, including during the training sessions.
- You agree and acknowledge that Rocky Mountain Dog Training may use photographs of your dog in web and print content i.e. Facebook, Website, Marketing.
Trainer agrees to provide private lessons for Client and Dog on a lesson-by-lesson basis, the goal being to teach the client how to obedience train and work with Dog. These lessons will take place at Client's home or Rocky Mountain Dog Training. The trainer will make every reasonable effort to help Client achieve training and/or behavior modification goals, but makes no guarantee of Dogs' performance or behavior as a result of providing professional animal behavior consultation. Client understands that he/she and members of the household must follow Trainer's instructions without modification, work with the dog daily as recommended, and constantly reinforce the training being given to Dog.
If Dog causes property damage, or bites or injures any dog, animal or person (including, but not limited to Trainer and her agents) during or after the term of this Agreement, then Client agrees to pay all resulting losses and damages suffered or incurred by Trainer and her agents and to defend and indemnify Trainer and her agents from any resulting claims, demands, lawsuits, losses, costs or expenses, including attorney fees. If Dog is injured in a fight or in any other manner during or after the term of the Agreement, Client assumes the risk and agrees that Trainer should not be held responsible for any resulting injuries, losses, damages, costs or expenses.
At Trainer's sole election, Trainer's duties hereunder shall terminate if (a) in Trainer's sole judgment, Dog is dangerous or vicious to Trainer or any other person or animal, or Client or Dog interferes with the training of other dogs, or (b) Client breaches any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon termination in accordance with the foregoing, Trainer's duties shall terminate, but all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement is binding upon Client, spouse of Client, and children of Client. This agreement supersedes all prior discussions, representations, warranties and agreements of all parties, and expresses the entire agreement between Client and Trainer regarding the representations or oral understandings have been made with regard to Dog or anything else. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Client acknowledges that Trainer has not represented, promised, guaranteed or warranted that Dog will never bite, that Dog will not be dangerous or vicious in the future, that Dog will not exhibit other behavioral problems, or that the results of training will last for any particular amount of time. This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument signed by both Client and Trainer. Any remedy provided in this Agreement is in addition to any and all other remedies provided by law or equity. If any provision of this agreement is invalid, void or unenforceable, they will be severed and the remaining provisions shall be given full force and effect.
You agree and acknowledge that your trainer may limit the number of people that attend the training session. If multiple people are present, all people must wear mask. This includes all children. If your child is unable to stay in a mask for the entire training session or cannot follow social distancing rules, he or she cannot attend.
You agree and acknowledge that only household members can attend any personal training session. Further, no more than three people can be present at a personal training session without permission of the trainer.
You agree and acknowledge that you may not bring your dog to Rocky Mountain Dog Training if any of the folowing conditions exist:
- you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not been found to be cleared of the virus
- you or anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19 within the last fourteen (14) days
- you or anyone in your household shows signs of having COVID-19
You agree and acknowledge that if you are going to access Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's facility, you may be subject to health screening, including a temperature check, to enter the facility.
You agree and acknowledge that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC may refuse entrance or, if entrance has already happened, require you to leave if you show signs of sickness for any in-person training and may cease any outdoor training if you show signs of sickness.
You agree and acknowledge that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC may require additional procedure be put into place due to COVID-19 to ensure that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC can keep both staff memebers and other clients safe.
You agree and acknowledge that an electronic signature will serve as in place of a physical signature and that an electronic copy will be considered as good as an original or physical copy.
You agree and acknowledge that, despite these reasonable precautions, there is still a risk of disease transmission and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC, its directors, officers, members, managers, employees, agents, sponsors, organizers, volunteers and other representatives, from any and all claims of disease transmission, injury or illness (including death), loss, cost, expenses or damage to persons, dogs or property caused by COVID-19 to you, your dog and any other persons accompanying you, including any minors and children, during the course of training or related activities, as well as by the conduct of you or your dog under your own care as a result of following training instructions. This provision applies whether the claims are made by you, members of the family or your accompanying guests.
You agree, acknowledge and consent that by checking the box below and making payment for Dog Training Services Agreement and training listed herein, you agree to the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement. Checking the box below will serve as your digital signature.
Download PDF of Agreement
By checking this box, I agree that my electronic signature is the legally binding equivalent to my handwritten signature. Whenever I execute an electronic signature, it has the same validity and meaning as my handwritten signature. I will not, at any time in the future, repudiate the meaning of my electronic signature or claim that my electronic signature is not legally binding.