This Dog Training Services Agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into between You ("Client" or "you" or "Your") agree and Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC ("Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC") for Group Dog Training Sessions to train your dog (the "Dog"). Client and Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC may be referred to individually as a "Party" and collectively as the "Parties". For good and valuable consideration, the Parties agree as follows:
You agree to pay Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC a nonrefundable fee in the amount of $300 for a package of 6 group sessions to be paid online at the time this agreement is entered into. All sessions must be completed on the assigned dates/times as agreed to between the Parties by selecting your start date at time of purchase (i.e. if registered for a 6pm class on Mondays, all classes must be taken on Mondays at 6pm). Rocky Mountain Dog Training does not offer make up sessions for missed classes.
If Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC is unable to operate for any reason, the remaining group lessons will be rescheduled to future date.
By acknowledging the Agreement when prompted at the bottom of the page and paying the fee you agree:
- No refunds for any reason once this Agreement has been entered into.
- You are responsible for payment of all monies due, whether or not you choose to complete any or all sessions.
- Sessions are forfeited for cancellations and no-shows. If you miss 2 or more sessions and are unable to remain on track with the group's curriculum which causes disruption to the other group session participants, Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC, at Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's sole discretion may remove you from the program and no refund/credit will be issued.
- If Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC must cancel a group class due to conditions beyond the Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's control, including, but not limited to, weather cancellations, cancellations due to local, state or federal order, lack of power at Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's facility, an Act of God or similar situation, or illness, Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC will reschedule the group classes (including the ability to extend the date of sessions to the week after the sessions was originally scheduled to end).
- You agree and acknowledge that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's only obligation is to reschedule any dates that are missed once the Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC is able to reopen. Payment is forfeited for cancellations and no-shows.
Further, you agree that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC reserves the right to remove Client without refund at our discretion for the following reasons:
- You are disrespectful or violent to our staff, clients, guests, any dogs at the training center, or your Dog or your own family members.
- You fail to pick up and properly dispose of pet waste in and around the training center.
- You do not follow training instructions.
- You or your Dog endangers any dog, animal, or human.
- You use physical force or physical punishment with any animal or person.
- You use choke chains, pinch or prong collars, any form of shock equipment or retractable leads during training.
- You or your dog are actively showing signs of respiratory illness.
- You agree that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC may use photographs or video of your Dog/Dogs in web and print content (i.e. social media, Website, marketing materials).
You understand and agree to provide all current immunization records to Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC prior to your sessions. Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC requires age-appropriate vaccinations remain up to date on veterinary-specified booster schedule for Distemper, Parvovirus, and, after the dog is 20 weeks of age, Rabies vaccination. Immunizations cannot lapse. We are required by law to retain these records and cannot allow dogs on the premises without current immunization records. You agree and acknowledge that you may not bring your Dog to group classes if any of the following conditions exist or, if entrance has already happened, require you to leave if:
- your Dog has been exposed to any infectious disease within the last 10 days (giardia, bordetella / kennel cough, parvo, distemper, lepto, canine papilloma virus or parainfluenza);
- your Dog is showing active signs of injury;
- your Dog is showing signs of illness including but not limited to excessive sneezing, nasal discharge, excessive discharge from eyes, vomiting, diarrhea, Canine Papilloma Virus;
- your Dog displays threatening or violent behavior to other dogs or participants in the group class; or
- your Dog does not have current Immunization records or the records are outdated or have lapsed.
You understand and agree to not knowingly enroll threatening, aggressive, or highly fearful dogs in group class sessions for the safety of all participants. You understand and agree that not all dogs are suitable for group sessions. Please contact us about alternative options.
If your Dog must miss a group class, we encourage you to attend without your Dog.
You understand and agree that at Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's sole discretion, if it is determined that Rocky Mountain Dog Training LLC's Group Sessions are not an appropriate fit, Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC reserves the right to terminate the contract. Some reasons may include, but are not limited to, your dog is exhibiting dangerous behaviors, or your dog is displaying repeated signs of stress in the environment such as excessive fear, anxiety, extreme vocalizations. If we terminate for these reasons, your fee will not be refundable.
It is our goal to maintain a safe and fun learning environment for all participants and their dogs. You agree and acknowledge that you may not be allowed to enter Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's training facility for any of the following:
- you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and have not been found to be cleared of the virus;
- you or anyone in your household has been exposed to Covid-19 within the last fourteen days;
- you or anyone in your household shows signs of having Covid-19.
- you or anyone in your household is actively showing signs of undiagnosed sickness.
Further, you agree and acknowledge the following Health Related restrictions:
- Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC may refuse entrance or, if entrance has already happened, require you to leave if you show signs of sickness.
- Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC may require additional procedures or participant limitations be put in place due to COVID-19 or other medical issues to ensure that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC can keep both its staff, clients, and the dogs trained by us safe.
You agree and acknowledge that, despite these reasonable precautions, there is still a risk of disease transmission and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC, its directors, officers, members, managers, employees, agents, sponsors, organizers, volunteers and other representatives, from any and all claims of disease transmission, injury or illness (including death), loss, cost, expenses, or damage to persons, dogs, or property caused by COVID-19 or any other illness to you, your Dog, and any other persons accompanying you, including any minor children, during the course of training or related activities, as well as by the conduct of your or your Dog under your own care as a result of following training instructions. This provision applies whether the claims are made by you, members of your family, or your accompanying guests.
Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC agrees to provide 6 group sessions to you and your Dog on a session-by-session basis, the goal being to teach you to train basic manners and work with your Dog. These sessions will take place at Rocky Mountain Dog Training's facility. Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC will make every reasonable effort to help you achieve your training goals but makes no guarantee of your Dog's performance or behavior as a result of providing professional pet dog training. You understand that you and members of your household must follow Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's instructions without modification, work with your Dog daily as recommended, and consistently reinforce the training being given your Dog.
If your Dog causes property damage, or bites or injures any dog, animal or person (including but not limited to Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC and its agents, employees and other clients), during or after the terms of this Agreement, then you agree to pay all resulting losses and damages suffered or incurred by the party and to defend and indemnify Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC from any resulting claims, demands, lawsuits, losses, costs or expenses. You agree that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC is not responsible for any dog biting or injuring you or anyone that you bring to a training session, including your Dog.
At Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's sole election, Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's duties hereunder shall terminate if (a) in Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's sole judgment your Dog is dangerous or vicious to Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC or any other person or animal, or you or your Dog interferes with the training of other dogs, or (b) you breach any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon termination in accordance with the foregoing, Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC's duties shall terminate but all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement is binding upon you, your spouse, your children, and all other individuals that accompany you to any training session. This Agreement supersedes all prior discussions, representations, warranties and agreements of all parties, and expresses the entire agreement between you and Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC regarding the matters described above. The Parties confirm that, except for that which is specifically written in this Agreement, no promises, representations or oral understandings have been made with regard to your Dog or anything else. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC has not represented, promised, guaranteed or warranted that your Dog will never bite, that your Dog will not be dangerous or vicious in the future, that your Dog will not exhibit other behavioral problems, or that the results of training will last for any particular amount of time. This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument signed by both you and Rocky Mountain Dog Training, LLC. The Parties agree to the jurisdiction of courts located in Broomfield County, Colorado and that the laws of Colorado without regard to any conflict of laws and statutes will apply. In the event of a breach under this Agreement, the breaching Party shall reimburse the non-breaching Party for costs and expenses reasonably incurred by the non-defaulting Party in connection with the breach, including without limitation, attorney's fees, in an amount decided by the arbitrator with the exception of disputes for non-payment which will result in all costs incurred to collect the non-payment of any nature be awarded to us. Any remedy provided in this Agreement is in addition to any and all other remedies provided by law or equity. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, void or unenforceable, that provision will be severed and the remaining provisions shall be given full force and effect.
You agree, acknowledge and consent that by checking the box below and making payment for Dog Training Services Agreement and training listed herein, you agree to the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement. Checking the box below will serve as your digital signature.
Download PDF of Agreement
By checking this box, I agree that my electronic signature is the legally binding equivalent to my handwritten signature. Whenever I execute an electronic signature, it has the same validity and meaning as my handwritten signature. I will not, at any time in the future, repudiate the meaning of my electronic signature or claim that my electronic signature is not legally binding.